After having created a 30 second foley sound file a few weeks ago for a Charlie Chaplin silent film, this week we used other students’ files to create the whole film.
This was mostly helpful in figuring out how to place audio in MovieMaker, as it doesn’t always fit in exactly where it should be at first. Other than that, this was basically implementing the skills we learned last week with using mpeg streamclip and programs of the like. MovieMaker is far easier than I remember it being a few years ago! Probably not the best for higher-quality stuff but definitely got the job done for me and was easy to use.