MPEG StreamClip is a free application for both Mac and Windows computers that makes it easy to create clips or stills from longer video files for use in your editing projects, as well as converting between formats. In this tutorial, we show you how to make smaller clips out of two different videos downloaded from YouTube (see how to do this) and then how to combine them in the application into a single video.
- Use the i and o keys to mark the in and outpoints of your clip
- Got to ”’Trim”’ under the ”’Edit”’ menu to reduce the file to just the portions selected, you can continue to trim more from
- Save the file as the original (usually MP4) format
- Use the ”’Open Files” command to combine these trimmed clips into one final video
- Use your command key (Mac OS) or ctrl key (Windows) to select multiple files to combine into a single video, the order of your selection should be the order in which you want them played