Okay, so I know this weekly post is kind of late, but it’s still Saturday, so technically it is still this week. But I can make up for the late post by saying I had my webstory assignment in extra early:)
But anyways, let’s get straight to the topic of this week’s planning…. dresses. I’m so excited to start shopping for dresses. Since we haven’t actually set a date yet, I probably won’t be going to any stores for a while. Plus, I want to hit the gym for a few months before I start trying dresses on. And, by the way, I’ve been pretty good about going to the gym, too. But, when the time does come to start shopping, I want to go in with an idea of what I’m looking for, so I’ve been taking pages out of the magazines I’ve bought. I’ve also been looking around on the internet at different places.
These are some dresses from Group USA/Camille La Vie
- Here is the link to the dress. I love this dress because its pretty simple, but very elegant. The white color just looks so soft.
- And this dress is beautiful, as well. I love this one because it is so poofie. It just looks like a princess. I love it!
- This one is pretty, too. I like this one for the same reasons I like number two.
The next place is Maggie Sottero
- I love this dress! I love how it gathers on the side and how it is so bunched up in places (I’m sure I’m not using technical terms to describe these dresses, but I’m describing it how it looks to me.)
- And this one. I like this one because of the little pendant thing on the side that all the material gathers towards.
And here is a picture of some of the dresses I’ve picked out of magazines:
So, as you can see, all the dresses I like pretty much look the same except for some minor details. Most of the ones I like are very big, ballgown shaped dresses. I do have to say, and no offense to anyone that does like them, but I absolutely do not like mermaid dresses. They’re just not my style. I want to feel like a princess on my wedding day, and such a slender dress would not make me feel that way.
Trust me, these aren’t all the ones I like but I just wanted to give you an idea of what I think is pretty. If I showed you everyone single dress I liked, this blog post would be never ending.
Now here is where I get interactive and ask for your advice. What do you think of these dresses? Do you have any suggestions on where to go to get a dress? Any advice is greatly appreciated!