The end is near and that means tying up all loose ends starting with archiving my work for #ds106. For this I opted to simply create an account on wordpress.com and import everything over there from here. Simple and easy enough and with the exception of some photo issues went off without a hitch. The photos in my blog kept redirecting back here so I simply went through and edited all my posts reinserting the pictures into them so they were saved on my wordpress.com account and not at grahammanning.com anymore. One issue I did have was that I couldn’t import html for the digital storytelling assignment to have the working version of that up but I am trying to figure away to attach that before tomorrow.