As a final project for the Open ds106 Course, you are asked to produce a story around a character that explores at least three of the media forms we’ve investigated in ds106: visual/design, audio, video, web, remix/mashup (Please note that for this project we’re combining visual and design as a single media form).
The idea is that you create a narrative arc for a character that is played out in the products of ds106 Assignments, one that is woven together with context and writing, published as a standalone blog post. A link your Mom would want on her fridge.
And that is the end of this ds106 story. Or is it? May you all live happily ever after. That is definitely an option.
The ds106 Open Course
It’s always on and never ends (learn more…)
- About This Non-Course Course
- Open ds106 Syllabus
- Unit 1: Bootcamp
- Unit 2: Getting Through Bootcamp / Personal Cyber Infrastructure
- Unit 3: What Mean Ye Digital Storytelling?
- Unit 4: Listening to Audio
- Unit 5: Telling Stories in Photos
- Unit 6: It’s All By Design
- Unit 7: Advanced Audio And Radio Show Production
- Unit 8: Telling Stories Within the Web
- Unit 9: Reading Movies
- Unit 10: Making Movies
- Unit 11: ximeR and M@$#up
- Unit 12: Final Project and Wrap Up
If you have questions, corrections, suggestions, lavish praise, etc for this unit, please let us know via the comments form below.