Twitter is one of the most popular social networking sites being used all over the world. No matter who you are, you are able to create a FREE account and being tweeting with friends, co-workers, strangers, and celebrities at any time. For those of you who are new to Twitter and need some help getting started, here is a tutorial to help you start tweeting.
1. Visit twitter.com, it will look like this:
2. Click on the box that says “Full Name” and begin typing in your full name. Include your email beneath that and then make up a password in the box below. When finished, click the big yellow box that says “Sign up for Twitter”
3. When signed in, you will see a box on the right side which is where your tweets will be once you “follow” people. It will look like this eventually:
4. Use the search bar on the top to type in people you may know. You can also look on the left side of your Twitte page for the “Who To Follow” section. All you need to do is click on the blue link that says “Follow”
5. Lastly, in order to send out a Tweet, go to the box in the top left corner that says “Compose a tweet.” Put your cursor there and begin typing the tweet of your choice.
The best part about learning new websites and technology is to continue searching and learning on your own. Click on links and explore what the website has. You will have Twitter down in no time!
Add a comment