Storytelling! Storytelling! Storytelling?
Storytelling… it’s part of the title this course, and you likely have some idea what it means from your own experiences. This unit we will explore storytelling as a framing of what you will be doing for the units in the Open ds106. You will try to hone your own understanding of what the Digital part adds, and try a few creative exercises. As always, there are Daily Creates to be done this unit. And this is where we will ramp up what is expected to be an active participant in this course (commenting on the work of others and engaging in discussions via Twitter and Google+).
You have all gotten over the wall ds106 Bootcamp, so you know the drill here– we outline all of the things we suggest you to be working on this unit, which is capped with a link to your unit summary reflective blog post on your own site.
Are you ready to create stories? This is the launch point for the rest of the journey.
Some Creative Inspiration
The ds106 Open Course
It’s always on and never ends (learn more…)
- About This Non-Course Course
- Unit 1: Bootcamp
- Unit 2: Getting Through Bootcamp / Personal Cyber Infrastructure
- Unit 3: What Mean Ye Digital Storytelling?
- Unit 4: Listening to Audio
- Unit 5: Telling Stories in Photos
- Unit 6: It’s All By Design
- Unit 7: Advanced Audio And Radio Show Production
- Unit 8: Telling Stories Within the Web
- Unit 9: Reading Movies
- Unit 10: Making Movies
- Unit 11: ximeR and [email protected]$#up
- Unit 12: Final Project and Wrap Up
If you have questions, corrections, suggestions, lavish praise, etc for this unit, please let us know via the comments form below.